Sunday, July 1, 2012

FLW Tour - Lake Champlain 2012

June 28th, 2012

Caro and I decided to attend as spectators an FLW Tour event on Lake Champlain today.  I watch these guys on T.V all the time but to be able to be see them fly on the lake in person was very impressive.  We tried taking good pictures while staying very far from them but it was no easy task.  We did a bit of fishing and caught a few small largemouths but we were mostly there to see the show.

We got off the water in time for the weigh-in and what a show that was!  Granted it was only the first day of a 4 day event but I was still impressed with the whole setup FLW puts up for these events.  I can only imagine how crazy the weigh-in must be on the final day.  I've probably said this before but Lake Champlain is one heck of a fishery and I feel privileged to live less then an hour away from it.

Pics of the event