Saturday, August 2, 2008

Damn weather!

August 2nd, 2008

The weather this summer is awfull!! Nearly everytime I was on the water it rained... I don't mind wind... but rain gets annoying.

I went for a quick 3 hour trip today with my good friend Mat and Mr Crash. We were on the water a little pass noon just before a semi storm. Water was a bit warmer today as it almost reached 77. We had light wind from NO that kept switching with intense gusts that probably reached 50km/h at one point! We caught a few fish with the biggest being a good 18" but it gave me one HELL of a fight.. I don't know if it was the storm approaching but this fish didn't want to come in the boat!! We lost a few and decided it was time to go home because of this DAMN WEATHER! I should be on the water again tomorrow for more smallies!!