Sunday, August 3, 2008

Numbers > Size

August 3rd, 2008

Guess what? Rain again!
My brother Raph and I decided to try the same lake today but we went for a different area. After 6 casts, we already had 2 bass in the boat but they were only smalls ones so we continued casting hoping the size would eventually get better.

We had a light W wind and it made drifting a little harder then usual. The water is still around the same temrature at 73-74. Worms and Tubes got most of the fish in the boat today.... we must of caught at least 15 bass but we weren't able to find the big mamas.. I'm going to have to find a way to adapt my fishing when the weather is like this!!

I lost a pike and Raph caught a respectable sized walleye which we should've kept for supper instead of releasing.. Overall we had a good day but I hope this weather gets better so I can have more time on the water. A storm seemed to be coming our way and we didn't want to take any chances to so we headed back home a little earlier then expected.. No fish worthy pictures today!