Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SPRING 2009.. FINALLY!!

Another season is on the way and I cannot wait to go fishing!!! The season only opens in June in Quebec so I will be fishing in Vermont until then... I have never fished Lake Champlain and apparently it's bass paradise so I am really anxious to see! Apparently, both largemouth and smallmouth are everywhere.... If everything goes as planned I should be there this weekend for the first trip of the year.

I did my first boat test this past weekend and everything seems to good to go.. I only have a few things to fix but all and all I think the boat is ready for the season!!

Also.. I will be doing a new Trail this year called Econobass (http://www.econobass.com/). I will also fish the B1 tournament and maybe a few walk on in other trails as well.

Have a good season!!